Monday, June 2, 2008

Iced Tea Variety Part II

Tropical Black Iced Tea: This is another one of my favorite. I have always been a fan of the Paradise iced tea. This one comes pre-sweetened! Instead of the usual passion fruit flavoring, this on actually brews with black tea with calendula and safflower flowers, and achieve similar passion-fruity result.

Verdict: Nirvana

Black Iced Tea with Lemonade: And it tastes exactly what it is. Nothing that knocks me off my feet, but I give it credits for tasting like home brew sweet tea with lemon.

Verdict: Heavenly

Black Iced Tea: Well, that's just it. With just a little sugar. Pure and simple. Like someone just brew it for you. I guess for the fact that it tastes just like it should, it gets this verdict.

Verdict: Heavenly

Pomegranate White Iced Tea: The color is so vibrant you would've thought it'd be syrupy like the Raspberry Rooibos, but it wasn't as sweet as it looks. Actually, it wasn't too sweet at all. I'm not a fan of pomegranate so I'm already a little bias. But there's something off between the pom and the white tea I think. Not sure if they compliment each other.

Verdict: Purgatory

No comments: