Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Review: Cilantro Dressing

The refrigerated cilantro dressing, thou art an enigma.

I tossed you with the rocket salad mix. My thought is that you're creamy and zesty. Like a lemony creamy dressing. But nothing spectacular. You are not something I crave.

However, you spilled over onto a piece of the Shake-N-Bake pork chop to which the salad accompanied.

And my god, were you fabulous!

Something in your herby goodness wakes up the boring (and a little dry) pork chops and makes it crave-able. I would gladly toss you to coat all over the other 2 leftover thin chops in the fridge.

I have a feeling you will also be delicious as a fried chicken dip or toss with a fried chicken strip salad. Or maybe even replacing tartar sauce with the fish sticks!

Verdict: Heavenly

No comments: