Thursday, April 23, 2009

Genius packaging

Thank you Fresh and Easy for making the interlocking container for the cupcakes!

I've always hated the fact that regular plastic containers elsewhere seem to have the flat top so you have to be super careful if you stack them.

These puppies interlock, so I carried 6 boxes out of the store, 3 on each arm, with no problem at all. Transporting this from Los Alamitos to Downtown LA tomorrow on my bus SHOULD be a breeze. Well, I will still put them in a canvas bag but they sure won't slide off all over the place.

Oh, and I will get a review/field report on the assorted cupcakes tomorrow. As much as I want to eat both vanilla AND chocolate cupcakes for the sake of reviewing, I think my coworkers would kill me for hogging the cake before I could die of gluttony.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Fresh & Easy's cupcakes are AMAZING. Both the choc and the yellow. LOVE THEM.