Thursday, September 17, 2009

Dinner Possible: Beef Sliders

Oh Denizens of the Temple of Fresh&Easy have I ever got a delicious snack/dinner/diet friendly dinner for you!

Tonight I stopped in at my local Fresh&Easy and found a new product on the shelf: Beef Sliders. Even better, they were marked down for clearance. For $.75 I got 6 sliders. Easy peasy, I thought, I'll give these a try!

I pan fried the sliders for 7 minutes. While they were cooking I took two slices of Fresh&Easy brand sliced sourdough bread and put Fresh&Easy brand feta on 1/2 the slice. I added some fresh minced garlic, put the slider on top of the feta/garlic and folded the bread over.

All I can say is OMFG so crazy delicious that if I wasn't on a diet, I'd cook the other four sliders up and eat them RIGHT NOW.

Verdict: Fresh&Easy Beef Sliders: Nirvana

No comments: