I ended up with...
- A bag of salad
- A block of blue cheese...although took me a while to pick between regular blue and gorgonzola...
- F&E string cheese
- Peaches...that were on sale
- Bananas from the hammock (snort...giggle...yeah, I'm a 13 year old boy inside)
- A 6-pack of national brand yogurt, betraying my usual Greek variety because Brandon likes peach yogurt.
- A small bottle of Moroccan Mint tea
- A box of Yogi Tea
- F&E Baby Breathe Easy bubble bath...which was 1 cent per oz. cheaper than national brand.
- A bottle of F&E lemon dish soap...which by the way, oddly enough, has a gingery end to the smell. Oh, and once again, similar to the old orange juice bottle, the plastic here is a little soft. I simply grab the bottle and out squirt the soap for the first several uses. Product design folks, please take note. Thank you.
- And something else I don't recall now.
Yep. The most expensive Cobb salad ever.