Then I went to Fresh & Easy. I would've loved to scan the receipt for you but this blog idea occurred after I already threw it in the trash. The salvage is all wet and, well, gross. But here is the list of what I bought.
- 1 dozen large white eggs
- Center cut bacon
- English breakfast tea (100 bags)
- Shredded cheddar cheese (16 oz)
- 2% milk (0.5 gallon)
- F&E cheese crackers
- Ginger peach tea
- Decaf tropical green tea
- Hamburger buns on special for $0.99 (regular $1.98)
- Southwest veggie platter on daily special for $3.99 (regular $7.98) but I have to eat it TODAY.
- Grape tomatoes
- Sliced apples - 5 smaller bags (for Brandon to take to work)
- Sliced apples big bag (for me to eat watching TV)
- Garlic powder
- Grape medley also on sale for $2.61
- $2.99 special 1 lb. ground angus (Hamburger Monday!)
- $5 off coupon
A little scary that what I just put in my tank could feed me for quite sometimes.
And yes, I am going through a little bit of a fruit binge.