Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hooray for Coupons!

I stopped by Fresh & Easy today after a grueling day of dentistry. There were balloon sculpture things outside. Of course, with a mouthful of Novocaine (or whatever), I didn't think to take a picture of that.

It's the one year anniversary of the Spring Street store, y'all!

Well, Happy Anniversary, my favorite store!

However, I did take a picture of what the staff gave me on my way out.

0312091548.jpg

Oh, the STORE COUPONS!!!!

I squealed. The lady at the check-out station behind me squealed. We were more excited about the coupons than the free canvas bags they were giving out.

A $4 off $20 (Eeek!) and $6 off $30 (Eeeeeek!) valid March 10-22 and March 23-April 5. (Eeeeeeeek!)

I could've used them today but I didn't. Because, well, my mind wasn't all that clear. Heh.

The smell of those coupons. I've missed it so.

No comments: