Saturday, January 15, 2011

Hot Chocolate Shavings



A part of the holiday treats I received from F&E was this wonderful carton of yummy. Its full name is "Rich and Creamy Hot Chocolate Bittersweet Chocolate Shavings".

Indeed.

This is not a carton of powder. See what's sprinkled on top of the whipped cream in the picture? That's what's in the carton. As the name says, it's chocolate shavings you whisk into a cup of hot milk. For those of us who likes our chocolate on the darker side instead of cloying, the shavings make for a perfect cup.

It's suggested that you can use that to sprinkle on to your other baked goods or dessert. Since I'm the only person in the household who eats the F&E Roasted Banana Gelato (Nirvana), I took the liberty of sprinkling these bits of heaven right into the pint. Heehee. Delicious!

I just now dropped a spoonful into my coffee to make a little mocha. Better than adding syrup, I can tell you.

Thanks, F&E again for sending this over. It will permanently be a part of my pantry from this point on.

Verdict: Nirvana

No comments: