Saturday, July 2, 2011

5 F&E Items I Always Have On Hand

1. Jasmine Brown Rice

Alright. I'm an embarrassment to my heritage. Which Thai person doesn't buy rice by the 5 lb. sack!? This one. There are only two of us and we don't eat rice every night like, say, my aunt's household. I bought a big bag of rice once and at some point I got bugs in them. Since F&E sells smaller bag of rice--brown Thai jasmine, nonetheless--it makes better sense for us.

Fresh & Easy
(Okay this photo the focus is on Long Grain White, but Jasmine Brown is right behind it! I called this "My Family Portrait". Hee.)

2. Big bag of Shredded Cheddar Cheese

I come home and split half into another zip-top bag and freeze both. 4 things I always have in the freezer so I never run out of: shredded cheddar cheese, apple wood smoked bacon, Irish Butter (which F&E also sells), and home made limoncello. :)

3. Assorted Dried Pastas

I raid the pasta aisle every 6 months or so to stock up on rotini, spaghetti, penne, and egg noodles. My last trip, I even picked up a bag of gluten-free pasta, just in case my gluten-free friend decides to drop in for dinner some night.

4. Montcadi Cava Rose

Love at first taste with this one and the affair continues. There is always a bottle of this chug-able rose bubbly in the fridge. After a long day at work. Friends happen to pop in. Hot Sunday afternoon. Whatever. I'm ready!

DSC_0099

5. Chocolate/Strawberry/Key Lime Mousse

The Mousse Madness has taken over the house. The husband insists our fridge can no long be without the mousses. We do now have 4 chocolate, 2 strawberry, and 2 key lime in the fridge.

...make that 3 chocolate.

What about you? What are your 5 F&E products you cannot go without?

No comments: