Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Loving Right Now

Hello!

Let me tell you about the kick ass dinner I am having right now. But first some backstory.

Anyone who knows me, follows me on Twitter, reads any of my websites, etc knows I am a Barack Obama supporter. So you know those darn Republicans STOLE the last two elections and the anxiety that they would pull another shenanigan this year was running high around 5pm. So I opened the wine. And by 6pm and my 2nd glass, well, I needed some food.

Enter:

F&E Mixed Green Salad (I think it is $2.92)
F&E Sliced Chicken breast with herbs. ($3.99)

Open Salad container, remove dressing. Throw chicken in, pour dressing on, close cover and shake shake shake, shake shake shake, shake your salad, shake your salad.

Easily a good entree salad or split into side salads for 2 people.

SO DELICIOUS!!

And now I can have more wine!

GO OBAMA! GO FRESH AND EASY!

-Amy

No comments: