Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Frozen Yumminess

Since LA is frozen solid, you would've thought I'd go look for something warm to eat at F&E. But noooo. I walked out of the store last night with two frozen desserts.

First, the Frozen Lemon Cheesecake. A surprise, it's topped with little shavings of white chocolate. We let it thaw out in the fridge over night. It was dense enough to stay on the fork but it's light enough to be heavy. Lemony, creamy, deliciousness. Definitely top my list.

Verdict: Nirvana

Secondly, the 4-pack Frozen Molten Lava Dark Chocolate Cake was on sale. Since I LOVE the dark chocolate pudding and OBSESSED with the Belgian Chocolate Mousse, I figured this should work. Nuked the little cake for 30 seconds according to the packaging. It came out moist and gooey like a lava cake should. It was dark, rich, and delicious. It's managed to be rich without being sweet but I can't really eat the whole thing. And it was LITTLE! but yeah, that was really good too. Makes me all warm and gooey inside. Definitely good with wine. And probably port.

Verdict: Nirvana

No comments: